What it Means To Work Here
Here, you'll feel welcomed and valued. Our clients, transactions, deals and projects are global so we work hard to create diverse, inclusive teams that support our business and each other. Learn about our culture here.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $26 trillion of assets under custody and $485 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
- Providing extensive secretarial support to the China北京快3 SCBM
- Apply sound judgement on meeting requests and proactively manage SCBM’s calendar. Assist with scheduling prioritization. Manage associated tasks related to meeting arrangement, including Booking conference rooms, audio visual equipment, copies, preparing docs & scheduling meetings, etc.
- Assisting in organizing events
- Business travel arrangement in line with corporate travel policies, including prior approval, booking airline tickets, car services, hotels, itineraries; preparing documents for business travel, e.g. visas, new/amended passports
- Processing of T&E and other expense claims
- Creating and maintaining team-related schedules and contact lists: vacation schedules, emergency contact lists, mail lists, telephone lists, Travel Request database, Leave database, etc.
- Logistics & arrangement of meetings for visitors; management meetings
- Providing general support including photocopying, booking meeting rooms, stationery re-ordering, filing, etc.
- Assisting in ad hoc project administration support when required
- Demonstrable experience as an Executive secretary and administrator within a fast paced and demanding banking environment
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, meticulous and self sufficient
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Strong Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes capabilities
- Ability to maintain strong relationships both internally and externally
- Demonstrable experience of being able to achieve tight deadlines and multi-task.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce is directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable local law. In accordance with applicable local law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please apply at