Quality Engineering Associate Manager
Published Wednesday, May 13
and refreshed on Wed, May 13
- Build and direct the product quality engineering, work scope includes, problem solving, quality standard and quality inspection plan etc.
- Drive root cause analysis of failures, push and lead cross-functional team to find solutions.
- Communicate fleet failures and drive architecture, engineering, and manufacturing changes to improve product quality.
- Set and maintain the most up to date standards for product quality related.
- Lead Issue Solving Team during the launch period, support plant and company leadership to make right decisions
- Review and build quality process control plan, work with manufacturing quality team to make continue improvements in process quality
- Lead cross-functional problem solving teams to drive process and product improvements; use of QA methodologies to manage and facilitate issue resolution including root cause investigations and the development, implementation and monitoring of effective corrective and preventive actions.
- 8 years+ experience in OEM for quality control related work.
- Familiar with Body, dimensional, matching, interior and exterior process
- Bachelor Degree in engineering related majors.
- Excellent cross functional team management skill
- Good team work sprint and strong written and oral interpersonal communication skills
- Computer Knowledge: MS Outlook, Word, Excel
- Good interpersonal skills of manage tough and challenge project with little guidance to work independently.
- Excellent problem-solver, have a strong quality & customer-focused mindset, and have the personal drive for success with professional skills.
How to Apply
Submit your application through the Tesla Website here:
友情链接：内蒙古福彩快三-安全购彩 内蒙快三开奖结果-首页 北京快三-首页 吉林快三走势图-首页 四川11选5|平台购彩 山西11选5遗漏|平台购彩 广东11选五5开奖结果一定牛 江苏快三遗漏-安全购彩 贵州快三-首页