Published Friday, May 08
and refreshed on Fri, May 08
Internship / Parttime
We are hiring an administrative Intern for the team, your job is to generally support our team and pickup invaluable skills while you're with us.
- Assistance with document processing
- 北京快三走势图一定牛Phone calls with business partners when required
- Email responses
- Support our international procurement team when required
- Coordinate production of marketing materials and organize stock for business
- Working through upcoming events for the team in Shanghai
- On-site support during events
- Offer necessary supports on other tasks by manager
- Working with CRM systems and other administrative tasks
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills
- Basic Chinese language skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Self-starter with attention to details
- Be well-organised and detail-oriented
- Quick learner and a team player with a proactive and flexible approach to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Confident in dealing with internal colleagues and external contacts
- Positive "can do" attitude and ability to meet deadlines
- Graphic design skills would be a plus
(only if you are a foreign student in Shanghai - this does not apply to Chinese nationals)
- Formal university students who hold X1 visa or a valid study type of residence permit with more than 180 days validity in China北京快3 with current internship details, issued by the Shanghai Immigration Office
- Intern are only allowed to work at the registered company and one internship company only at the same time.
- The position of the internship must be relevant to the students’ field of study.
Please Note: Interns will need the Internship Permit before your internship.
友情链接：内蒙古福彩快三-安全购彩 内蒙快三开奖结果-首页 北京快三-首页 吉林快三走势图-首页 四川11选5|平台购彩 山西11选5遗漏|平台购彩 广东11选五5开奖结果一定牛 江苏快三遗漏-安全购彩 贵州快三-首页